Monday 4 May 2009

Monday Rogues.

I received this pic of the first squad of Genetic Infantry today:

Click the Pic!


As you will quickly notice, they all have blue skin. That is because they are very loosely based on the genetic infantry from Rogue Trooper (shown in 2000AD comics). You will also notice that the bases haven't been textured yet...that, apparently, is next on Inso's 'to-do' list. I think that they will fit in very well with the existing GI project minis:

Click the Pick!

What will be next? Well I honestly couldn't say. I saw Inso looking at a box of Perry Miniatures plastic American Civil War minis a little while ago today...so your guess is as good as mine!

I would probably expect him to start the next squad of GIs, get bored half way through and then finish off his 3 half painted starship crew...or maybe crack on with his little Grymn vehicle project when the wheels and stuff turn up from Lego.

Catch you later!

2 comments:

Brandlin said...

you've got further with your rogue trooper types than i've managed inso. http://brandlin.blogspot.com/search/label/RogueTrooper

looking nice.

Inso said...

Sorry, I missed this comment...

...I know what it is like, for everything we choose to undertake, something gets left on the back burner. And when the lead mountain is as large as ours, there are an awful lot of projects on the back burner :D.

You seem to be ticking along nicely on your Dwarfs (I have a host of LotR Dwarfs that are 'on the back burner') so it is swings and roundabouts.

I'm sure you'll have proper GIs done in no time, once you get the urge.