Sunday 14 May 2017

Sunday BLAMMO!

Hello again and welcome to Inso's World.

It has been a good week where I have enjoyed the social scene, had a bit of luck, reached my charity target and got some hobby stuff done... so let's start at the beginning...

I have had a little bit of a boozy week, with a live band on Thursday (after visiting my Father and Mother in-law), pub night on Friday and Eurovision on Saturday (again, at the pub). I was in the pub again today but not drinking... I got a message that I had won a lottery draw so we left the beach and popped to the pub to collect my winnings. I had won £30 straight out but had to 'pick the ace' in order to get the rollover... and I did! As a result, I ended up with over £100, everyone got a drink and I was also able to top my charity total up to the target... and I still had pennies to spare. Bargain!

Speaking of my charity target, please feel free to donate here:


Still on being a bit boozy, I was also the benefactor of a half keg of local ale, kindly donated by my local pub; the Rodney Inn. It was left over from the little ale festival and would have gone to waste so THANKS!

Hobby wise, I have stalled a little bit on the snipers (even though I have made a small amount of progress on the kneeling one) but have managed to finish a couple of Demiurg:


Click the Pic!

They are made up of Kharadron Overlord Arkanauts, Anvil Industries Pack, and pistols and sculpted heads. I have a third one on the table at the moment but he isn't nearly advanced enough to be shown off just yet so that will have to be a next week show-and-tell. 

At some point I will put together a bit more information on the project.

Well... short but sweet, this week.

See you from the end of the rainbow!

No comments: