Sunday 12 March 2017

A family week.

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

This week has been all about family. My son, daughter and their partners were down in Cornwall for the week so I spent quite a lot of time in their company. It was my son's 21st birthday this week so we decided that it was a good idea to both get tattoos to celebrate. We have taken a long time to decide which tattoos we would like but eventually settled on a raven each. It was all booked in for Wednesday but last Sunday, we were made aware that the tattooist no longer worked at the parlour. I popped in to the parlour on Monday, had a chat with the owner and she agreed to do the tattoos instead and I am so glad that she did because, not only was it my son's birthday present but she also did an absolutely fantastic job.

So... me and my son now have matching tattoos... a raven that watches our backs:


Click the Pic!

That means that I have had a tattoo with both my children now.

Spending time with family this week has meant that my hobby hasn't even had a look in. The only vaguely hobby related thing I have done this week is buy this:


Click the Pic!

It was £8.00 in a local factory shop and is currently in a box in component form, with all of the electronics removed. The main reason I bought it was for the legs. but I think there are a few other bits that may come in handy.

Well, that's it for today.

See you from the spiritual home of the piskie!

2 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

Both Look great and Happy belated birthday to your son :)

Unknown said...

Well chosen tattoos!