Sunday 10 July 2016

Neeeeeooooowwww!

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

It has been a very nice week of things... including a lovely works BBQ at the boss's house and a very cool trip.

So today the blog update is late because I have not long returned from taking my lovely wife to see the British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone.

The day started at 03:15 with an alarm that was far too early but enabled us to travel in relative quiet and arrive at the circuit just in time to see the gates open. We saw three races (GP3, GP2 and Porsche cup) before the main event and even though there were some very heavy rain showers (we were well protected due to our polythene ponchos) I still managed to get sunburn.

The main race was great... made even better because Lewis Hamilton won. I took a load of pics and a couple of videos but I am really tired so I have only uploaded a couple... however, I have a short video:



The reason we went was because my wife is an obsessive F1 fan and is a mad fan of Lewis Hamilton. This is the first time she has ever been to an F1 race and she absolutely loved the whole day... especially because Lewis won... which was brilliant.

In other news, I have got a little further with my commission sculpt and also my mysterious sculpt...


Click the Pic!

He's certainly getting there...

See you from my bed!


No comments: