Sunday 8 May 2016

Back to normal again.

Hello and welcome to Inso's World.

It has been a bit of an odd week seeing as I have been at home instead of working and that has led me to post a bit more often on here... However, I am just about to put things back to normal so here is a picture:


Click the Pic!

It is the second Primaris Psyker (or Jedi Beastman) for my Squat army. He still needs the tips of his dual light-sabre sanding down but apart from that, I think he has turned out OK. The next one hasn't been started yet (although I have the components set aside for it) but I am not sure whether to continue with the last Psyker or start the Ministorum Priests...

... decisions; decisions!

In other news, I managed to finish a gift for a friend as part of the 'pay it forward' initiative. The idea is that you do something nice for five people... and they in turn do something nice for five more... and they do something nice for five more... and it goes on until everyone in the world is being nice to one another...

Anyway, here's the finished product:


Click the Pic!

So... there you have it... "IN DOG WE TRUST".

See you from the copilot's seat!

4 comments:

Lord Siwoc said...

And it is AWESOME!

Lord Siwoc said...

And it is AWESOME!

Mr Teufel said...

I like the beastie on the left, it's different. Although they are both great!

marell_le_fou said...

AH AH !!

Great statue ;)