I guess that, with every new year, there come resolutions and plans that people want to follow through. Well, I have plans that I HAVE to follow through this year and they include:
- Thinning down the hobby stuff
- Saving money as much as possible
- Planning for a big move at the end of the year
- Prepare my CV and get some courses/work experience in
- Move to a different county
- Prepare to be a civilian (after 28 years of being military)
- Sort all the niggles of the house out, ready for moving out
This is the last full year I have in the military and come January next year, I will be a civilian. It is a big change but I am looking forward to it... 28 years is a long time.
In addition to the stuff I HAVE to do, here's what I would like to do:
- Properly sort through my collection and get storage for what I want to keep
- Spend less time on the hobby and more time on getting things done
- Get myself a dog (at the end of the year)
- Sort out all my little medical/dental issues while I still have the support of the military
- Get myself back to my regular level of fitness (I have let my standards drop since the Falklands)
- The most important thing... be happier this year (another thing I let slip since the Falklands)
So... there you have it. No resolutions, just things I have to do and a few things I'd like to... but if I don't get everything done... that's life.
Now the boring stuff is out of the way, I thought I'd chare a couple of images of the Sharclon transport. Here's a 'before primer' pic:
Click the Pic!
... and here's one after a unifying coat of primer has been added:
Click the Pic!
I have started painting the transport but am not very far along yet. It is going to be gun-metal with glowy bits. I am also thinking of using Tau decals on it... but that may change.
That's it for now. I hope you have all had a great Christmas and wish you well for all of 2016.
See you from the branches of the singing, ringing, tree!