Sunday 10 January 2016

Tumbleweeds...

Hello again.

It has been a very quiet week where I have not really managed to achieve very much of anything, especially from a hobby perspective.

I have really come to a grinding halt with the hobby and was toying with the idea of not posting today's update... but here it is anyway.

The Sharclons are in a box with their part painted shuttle and my muse has also been suitably packed away. That said, I have found something in my cupboard that I am working on but I can't show it off because it will be a surprise for someone... when I finish it (once I have finished it and it has been sent off/received, I will post pictures and links).

In other news, I received a nice little parcel through the post this week:


Click the Pic!

I am really pleased with it for two reasons... first, it is a lovely little prize that I wasn't expecting to be so nice and secondly, it means that I have reached the 25 donation milestone; which I am quite proud of.

So... today another milestone happened. Me and my wife went to the gym together. We weren't there for very long but we got some exercise in. The milestone is that this is the first time my wife has joined me in the gym EVER (we've been married for nearly 25 years). As a result, we took things VERY steady... but it is a start and I hope that we can make a regular thing of it.

I'm sorry there isn't much to show off this time around but who knows? Next time there may be something a bit more interesting.

See you from the bendy-bus!

1 comment:

demi_morgana said...

Congrats mate!
Being blood donor makes you walk 1" above ground level =)