Wednesday 2 October 2013

Wednesday WIP.

I mentioned a couple of days ago, that I was going to create a diorama for the Forum of Doom's UNDoD2013 competition that is titled 'Pick On Someone Your Own Size'. Well, I have started and here is a stage by stage view of what I have done so far:


 First up we have the starting picture which is nothing more than a Grymn Walker Pilot and a 50mm plastic base. Unfortunately, I forgot to add the essential ball bearing to the pic... but hey... it's a ball bearing!
 Next, we have the first progress. I fleshed out the base with a blob of Milliput (held in place with wire) and then stuck the ball bearing on with Green Stuff. I then began to fill out the really basic frame of one side of a face.
And here is where I am at the moment. I am deliberately being a bit vague with what I say at the moment because things will all become clearer as I continue to make progress... I wouldn't want to spoil all of the little surprises. One thing I will say is that the look of the face is going to change because I have another layer to go on top yet.




Remember to click the pix to enlarge them.

So there you have it... the start of another little adventure. I will make sure to take plenty of WIP pix as I go so that you can get an idea of how I work. Stay tuned.

See you from the middle seat!

No comments: