Sunday 6 January 2013

Alas... everything ends.

Today is the last day of my Christmas holiday. It has been a fairly productive time but it has also been far too long a time in my own company and I am looking forward to getting back to a bit of normality. That said, I did enjoy the times when my family were with me and I enjoyed the festivities with them.

So... the Christmas break helped me to:

  • Paint a ten man unit of Forgefathers
  • Paint an Iron Ancestor
  • Paint 3 Berserkers
  • Assemble the last ten Clankers
  • Sort out my hobby stuff
  • Create a fantasy diorama in seven days
Not a bad little list but I have other stuff that I achieved including deciding how to deal with the six partially painted Clankers so I now have this:


Click the Pic!

The six painted Clankers have had all of the dodgy areas re-touched and have had their shoulder colours re-painted. The shoulders and the blue dots on the chests will be highlighted along with the four remaining unit members when they are finished. The four others have been primed and base-coated with gun metal ready for the next stage. I only decided to paint these yesterday so I am quite pleased to be as far forward on them as I am. Fortunately, the paint-scheme on these is really straight forward so they shouldn't take too long to finish... then I can get on with the rest of them!

Tomorrow I will be working and over the next week or so, there will be a certain amount of disruption due to work being done in the house (new bathroom) so I can't promise anything for the next post... which will be back to just Sundays... but let's hope, eh?

See you from the distant island!

No comments: