Wednesday 21 December 2011

A momentous event...

I was going to hold off on this until I had the time to take a big picture but I am so glad to have these finished that I couldn't wait...so here are two BIG pix of my eleven FINISHED mechs:



Click the 'BIG' Pics!

The completion of the mechs takes me another step closer to finishing the Tunnel Fighter army and I am very pleased to have finished them so early in the holiday.  To finish the army properly, I have to finish off the miscellaneous squad, 4 transports (one each for the medics, drones, K9 unit and misc squad) and 15 Clankers (that will take them to a total of 21).  In reality, if I finish off three transports then the army will be fully mechanised (so far) and I can do the rest in slow time.

I am just SO pleased.

I had one of my nights last night and was up until 02:15 so I was always going to be tired...but my lovely wife and I were walking around Tesco at 07:25 so I am a bit worse for wear today.  On the plus side, I found a couple of interesting Matchbox vehicles that will be joining a future project...but that is for another time.

My parcel filled with Twilight miniatures arrived yesterday and I am REALLY impressed with them.  I will be showing them off some time in the near future and have decided that they will be remaining in the fantasy genre...well, my Dwarfs will need someone to trade with, after all.

I have started converting my Ferrus miniature and have been glad to discover that both of his arms are separate from his body so I don't have to chop them off...which is always handy.

I just can't switch off...

...and the voices won't stop going on about bleeping drop-ships...

See you from the waiting room!

2 comments:

Lord Siwoc said...

Well done! You should treat yourself to an award for getting these done!

More miniatures hehe....

brutpaul said...

Great to see so many in one pic. Very nice work!