Sunday 1 May 2011

Something of a milestone...

Thanks to the Royal Wedding and a bank holiday, I have been able to spend a little time putting together a few model kits. As a result, I have now finished converting and assembling all of the mechs for the Tunnel Fighter army. Here are a couple of pics:

Click the Pic!

Click the Pic!

As you will see from the lower pic, I have allowed the army commander to join in with the photo-fun and he is standing in between the two lead mechs to give you an idea of how big they are.

All I have to do now is finish painting them all and the Grymn Tunnel Fighter army will be finished (for the time being...apart from varnish...).

...Quite a milestone :) .

As a result of Salute, I have been thinking a lot about Grymn in Necromunda. I have been over to Games Workshop's site and have discovered that the rules are free in PDF format so I downloaded them to see what was what. I am planning to put together a small gang and will be posting what I come up with over at my other blog HERE so watch out for it.

I am thinking that the Grymn could either be Van-Saars or Enforcers (Judge Grymn!)...but we'll see.

I can say one thing though...no Grymn will be painted for Necromunda until the mechs are finished...

...that is, unless I change my mind!

See you over the fences!

No comments: