Tuesday 13 July 2010

Two of five...

Yesterday, I managed to annoy myself into doing something. I couldn't decide which of my many jobs to get on with so I thought I'd do something different...so I couldn't get all tangled up in a long term project...

...well I came up with this and have spent a short while today, painting it:

Click the Pic!

I just wondered if this particular Pig Iron Production head would fit okay onto a Grymn body...I had a spare Grymn...I had a bunch of heads...so I just went for it. I needed to tidy up the pipes going into the mask but apart from that it was just a case of swapping heads:


Click the Pic!

I also managed to add a few paint-chips to the armour! I really have had an unusual day today...

See you through the jungle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y'know, I think this looks really good! Any idea if you're going to use it in your urban army, or is it just a one-off?