Sunday 5 April 2009

Sunday Update.

Well, it's Sunday again and that means there should be an update...well, there is :).

Before I get onto that, I'd like to welcome our newest follower, leonmallett...Welcome!

Now onto the update.

Inso has sent over a single pic of the WIP alien landing party:

Click the pic!

I'm sorry to say that it is only a base coat pic but at least it is something.


Today Inso is poorly so he isn't going to have the enthusiasm for any more painting today. He has his Bingo calling to do tonight and from what he has said, he hasn't got the enthusiasm for that either (but he can't let all his ladies down so he'll make sure he drags himself to the club). I reckon it is just a case of man-flu myself...but I'm sure he'll insist otherwise.

Well, that's about it for today.

Catch you later!

No comments: