Sunday 3 February 2008

Sunday Cavalry

What with it being Sunday (and that means Pantomime practice), I will put up todays update early because I don't expect there to be too much more progress from Inso today. As far as progress goes, Inso has chipped away at his Trhino and has bulked it up a bit and added a little more detail. The little beast now has eyes as well so it is starting to look a little more complete:



Inso has also mentioned that he has added stirrups to the rider but won't be adding any reigns because he says that the beast would have been raised from a pup and would be trained to a level that would make reigns unnecessary.

From an idea on Friday, this sculpt has progressed at a great rate and I think that it should be finished fairly soon at this rate!

Unless any more progress turns up, I'll catch you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My only suggestion might be to deepen the ribcage so that the deepest point is level with the fore-knees, the torso narrowing to the hips. That might make it look like real mounts like horses, or other running beasts like greyhounds or big cats.

Inso said...

I have done as you've suggested and bulked up the chest area a bit and it has improved the look a bit. I'll put some pix up at some point when I've got a bit more to show off.