Wednesday 17 August 2022

So much progress...

 Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

It has been a busy month that started with the arrival of Storm, into our home:


Click the Pic!

Storm has settled in well and has been accepted by the other cats. He is a very sociable, cuddly little cat that is full of energy and we are very glad that we made the choice to adopt him. He's a perfect fit for our little family... here's Alfie, looking out for him:


Click the Pic!

I have started to work on the garden... I've removed about two thirds of the turf but unfortunately, the kitten's arrival and the blistering heat has meant that I haven't been able to finish it yet... but it will happen and I will build a pebble beach in the garden!

Life is happy and I am happy... so that is cool.

Onto hobby stuff and I have kicked it out of the park with the sculpting. First I finished the five close combat Dwarfs:


Click the Pic!

... and then I finished off the DJ:


Click the Pic!

That means that all of the current Space Dwarf sculpting is complete and that tomorrow, I will be posting the whole bunch, to Macrocosm Miniatures for casting... that's another nine sculpts for the army:


Click the Pic!

Hopefully, I'll get some nice casts back, very soon. The trouble is that I now have no Space Dwarfs left to sculpt so I am going to return to the Politico sculpt that has been sat for ages, in a bid to finish that off as well. It should be a fun distraction.

I would say "that's it for now" but I think I have done better than that, this month so I'm not going to say it.

Cheers!

See you from the sunny side of the street!

No comments: