Sunday 17 January 2021

A new year...

 So here we are again... welcome to Inso's World.

I just thought that I'd share a bit of news. Not only have the 2 Sgts and 3 Junior Officers been sent off for casting:


Click the Pic!

... but Macrocosm Miniatures are currently running a new Kickstarter for a bunch of my sculpts:


The mortars aren't my work and I think there's an odd head or two that aren't mine either... but it's a great way to add a few troopers to your Space Dwarf army.

Over the next few weeks/months, I will be working on a Standard Bearer, Heavy Flamer Trooper, Medic and 2 Senior Officers... and after that, a bunch of Lasgunners and additional Comms Troopers... but I am focusing on the first batch for now.

In other news, I am isolating because I have got COVID-19 at the moment, with a mild cough so I am hoping that I can get things done and not get particularly sick... fingers crossed, eh?

See you from behind the mask!



No comments: