Friday 29 May 2020

Things are afoot!

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

Time goes by and so does life, in the crazy, virus affected, world. Work has happened... Holiday (at home) has happened... Even a tiny bit of motorcycling has happened, now that restrictions are slowly being lifted. On top of that, we have worked on the garden and what was once a "verge of villainy and corruption" is now a flower bed with seedlings breaking through... with an added, paved area for a little bug house. We have decide that the verge is going to be a meadow so we have bought some Bee Bombs and planted a load. At some point, we may even have a meadow (hopefully).

All that aside, I have been sculpting and painting...

Stuff I have painted:



Click the Pix!

I also converted and painted a little gift for a friends of mine. He wanted an unarmed miniature, painted with a rainbow... so he got this:



Click the Pix!

Note the gratuitous use of a plastic Shot glass as a display dome. 

I have also got some WIP sculpting done but still have a way to go so I'll post pix when I finally get them finished.

Finally, I'd just like to inform you that Macrocosm Miniatures is now selling space Dwarfs on their site again. If you would like some... pop along and fill your boots:


That's all for now.

See you from the petrie dish!


6 comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

A dwarf in a shot glass? That's just perfection right there! Love the pride coat, well done!

(also looking into the American equivalent of Beebombs, I rather like that idea!)

mattblackgod said...

Great pride dwarf. I love the coat & shot glass display idea.

Enjoy your biking, I am hoping to get on mine soon.

Zzzzzz said...

Nice work on the painting and the verge.

Inso said...

Cheers :) .

Things are going well at the moment so (fingers crossed) I may be able to start getting some decent sculpting time in.

Once the Bee-Bombs have grown a bit, I'll get some pix... I'm really quite excited to see how it eventually looks :) .

Da Masta Cheef said...

We've ordered something similar that's available here in the US. Not sure which I'm looking forward to more: the flowers or no longer having to mow the more difficult half of the yard...

Inso said...

@ Da Master Cheef - My thoughts exactly :) ! I am replacing the lawn with pebbles as well. I plan on having a 'beach' with cement 'sand castles' and a tiny beach hut that covers a drain cover. No more mowing and a much nicer theme :) .