Sunday 10 December 2017

Painty paint...

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again. I know it has been another fortnight gap but I have been embroiled in house painting and, to be brutally honest, it isn't something I have enjoyed very much due to my shoulder being crook... so it is probably best that I haven't posted.

So... the bathroom is in working order, has a layer of paint on it and has been re-furnished. There are a few areas that need a bit of touching-up but for now, job's a good 'un.

My shoulder has had an X-ray and I am currently waiting for physiotherapy but unfortunately, normal painkillers aren't helping but stronger ones work. That means that I either put up with the pain or drug myself up and can't do anything. At the moment, I am drugged up and am not in any pain... so if this blog post goes wonky, you'll know why.

With regard to my hobby, I have not really got very much done... but I have managed to paint my third Demiurg (the leader):


Click the Pic!

I have also begun work on my army commander:


Click the Pic!

The image shows the body of one of THESE and the guy at the back will be the army commander, with the guy at the front being the driver. I need to build up a front and rear console, sculpt new heads, add some arms and then finish it off with the legs that came with the kit. It will fit in nicely with the Ghar battle-suits that I am using for drones.

In more Demiurg news, I have started to convert the truck that I bought the other day and have added the first basic shapes for the superstructure out of plasticard. There is a long way to go but I reckon it shouldn't be too long before I have something that I can show off... assuming that I get some time to work on it.

In other news... this is me, with my latest treasure:


Click the Pic!

I haven't had too much opportunity to get out and about on it but I have put 60 miles on it and it is an absolute joy to be back in the saddle again.

That's it.

See you from the highways and byways!

No comments: