Sunday 19 November 2017

Another late post.

It seems like fortnightly posts are becoming a habit lately but welcome to Inso's World all the same.

The last couple of weeks have been and gone. Not a huge amount to mention but I have had quite a lot of disruption because we are having our bathroom replaced and at the beginning of the week, it looked like this:


Click the Pic!

With the builders pottering about and all the noise and upheaval, it has been difficult to concentrate on very much. However, it has not been in vain because on Friday, the bathroom looked like this:


Click the Pic!

It's not finished but with the additional work that was required (the rotten floor and atrocious plumbing), I am pleased with the progress. It should be all finished by Wednesday, then I can paint it. The guys doing the building work, are mates from my local and have been great... much better than people I am not familiar with... but I will be glad to get my house back again.

The last couple of weeks have been quite interesting on the hobby front. I have been converting up a Veteran squad for my Squat army and have got to this stage so far:


Click the Pic!

The shotguns are from HERE, the comms pack is from HERE, the meltaguns are from HERE and the chain sword from HERE. The next stage will be the addition of hands. Then it will be arms and finally cuffs. They are coming along nicely though.

Due to the distracted nature of the week, I decided that I needed a change of pace today... so I looked at my painting station and saw these:


Click the Pic!

They are my Demiurg troops... on the bottom line, from the left... a controller, leader and mech. They are converted from THESE and have Ion pistols from HERE, rifles from HERE and backpack from HERE.

Today, I decided to just get one painted and the first one was the controller:


Click the Pic!

I just need to tidy the base but apart from that, he is finished and I plan to paint the Mech next.

On to other things and I have finally sold the last of the Exo Armour Legs and am hoping to sell the green to completely finish off the little project. I have had an offer and I am just waiting for a response.

That's it for now.

I have no idea what is happening next week so I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

See you from the edge of the world!

1 comment:

Da Masta Cheef said...

Must be that time of the year, lol. Both mt grandparents and a coworker had their bathrooms redone this past weekend as well!


BTW, Love the guy with the big boarding hook!