It suddenly dawned on me that it would be nice to see how far I had got and what better way to do that, than to dig out all of the finished units and take an army pic... so that is what I did.
Now, I know that I have other miniatures that are finished but they don't have full units yet so I will wait until they are complete before I do this again in the future.
Before the pics, I'd just like to note a couple of things:
- The Exo Squats represent Space Marine Terminators.
- The Sentinels are Armoured not Scout Sentinels.
- I realise that the Heavy Weapon Squads are part of the platoon.
- At the moment, everything except the Exo armour is from the Astra Militarum Codex.
- There are more units to come in the future.
So... here's a pic with a key:
Click the Pic!
And here is a much bigger pic that, in order to get a better look, you will need to right click and open in a new tab:
Click the Pic! (or see directions above).
I don't think it is a bad little army, considering that it is almost completely converted in some way (apart from the little gun platforms).
In the pipeline are:
- An assault platoon (only special weapons, no heavy weapons).
- Ministorum Priests (three Squat Berserkers).
- Rough Riders (Badger Riders).
- Ogryn (Converted Mantic Orx).
- Transports (you've seen the WIP images).
- More Primaris Psykers (two more Beastmen).
- More Engineseers/Servitors (two more... much like the existing ones).
- Heavy Support (I have not even begun to think of what I want for that yet).
- Veteran Tyranid Hunters (count as Space Marine Scouts).
So... still a long way to go yet... maybe another two years!
... but hopefully, one or two of them may actually be painted by then!
See you from the Company HQ!