Wednesday 30 January 2013

Tagging complete (for now)

It has taken me hours of reading through all 718 posts and picking labels... but I have finally finished tagging all of them.

I still need to go back and sort out the 'Musing' tag but that will be for another time because, to be brutally honest, I am fed up with tagging.

So... if you want to find Mushrooms... you can find all of them now.

Now I can get back to proper hobby stuff again.

#EDIT# ...And I have been busy painting something different too... something very... PURPLE!

See you from the work bench!

4 comments:

Stephen said...

Tis a thankless task

Inso said...

Well it took three days... and it is boring... and still not finished properly... but it will do for now :)

Zzzzzz said...

I gave up tagging when my posts became legible.

Mr Teufel said...

Stirling effort, man! Greatly appreciated!