Wednesday 23 January 2013

And the winner is...

As you should already know, I put together a small diorama building contest over at the Forum of Doom and you can see all of the entries and the voting here:


Well, the voting has finished and the winner is... 'Dragon' with 'Day27':


For the full build, see this LINK.

In second place is 'Wings' with 'What's a girl got to do? or Jack and the giant':


For the full build, see this LINK.

And in third place we have 'beefcake' with 'The last goodbye':


For the full build, see this LINK.

Congratulations to the winners and well done to all those who took part and showed off their work.

Each of the three winners will receive a small prize which will be shown here, once I have finished them and know that the winners have received them (I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise).

See you from the high-chair while I suck my wooden spoon!

2 comments:

Stephen said...

It's not the winning, but the humiliating your opponents that counts ;-)

Inso said...

... I finished in last place :D!

I was just happy that two people liked my diorama enough to vote for it.

I am in the process of building the prizes... they are secret but will be pictured once I know that the three winners have received them.