I have been using the caps of my various spray cans as holding devises for my work by sticking things to them with blu-tack. The cans all look pretty much the same so I picked up a can of varnish and started to spray my finish sculpt... but it was grey paint instead.
Fortunately, I noticed on the first pass so I stopped before I went and completely ruined things. I was rather annoyed but have managed to repair the damage. Here is the latest pic of the gizzit:
Click the Pic!
All I need to do is paint the screws and add the plaque and he is finished. I want to make the plaque a newspaper that will be glued to the base between his legs. I just hope he likes it after all the effort.
As you will probably realise, this has pretty much used up all of my hobby time this week so I don't have anything else to show off.
...but in other news, I went to see a brood of kittens the other day and have reserved one for my daughter. I have also made a deal with my better half that if there is another one still needing a home when we pick the kitten up, I can have that one as well. If I manage to bag a second one, I will call it Boris... my daughter has called hers Henry.
Maybe kittens can cheer me up.
See you from the garden!