The eccentricity on display makes me proud to be British.
Well, I think it is about time I showed this off:
Click the Pic!
- It is a TEST sculpt to judge the proportions
- It is not dressed the same as following sculpts
- It is not castable (due to the pose and undercuts)
- The weapon is likely to stay the same for future sculpts (the size is about right)
- I will be sculpting the weapons onto the miniatures (one piece casts)
- Future sculpts will be getting some body-armour
- I may go for the separate head option
- There will be a leader and some support troopers
- I have no plans for anything other than a few troops
- I do plan on getting a few cast up
I am quite happy with the way he has turned out and I quite like the proportions so I have already started bulking up the next armature. I have also bought some moulding rubber so that I can get the torsos to look the same... so a bit of a departure there and I hope it works.
If you have any comments on this little project, feel free to share them.
There will be more posts to come over the next couple of days so watch out for them.
See you from the bench!