Tuesday 10 April 2012

Oooer!

Hello. I should be at work today but my stomach has had other plans so it is a home day today...and a clear path to the toilet facilities! I also feel a tiny bit shaky so hobby stuff is out...but it isn't all doom and gloom. Especially seeing as I can now welcome my latest follower steeldragon. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay, steeldragon...you never know what you will find here.

Pods. I have all my pods ready for paint; now that the putty has dried but have yet to start them. The troops on the other hand are all roughly base-coated and are ready for tidying up before the washes start. Here is a montage of some of them showing their hats and water-bottles...plus a comms set:


Click the Pic!

The pods will get a similar scheme with the main body being the same as the armour on the troops and details being in the darker green of the rifles. The additional markings will be yellow.

It is all coming together nicely :).

See you from the infirmary.

2 comments:

Dai said...

Really like how those look. Great faces and headgear.

Lasgunpacker said...

Sounds like we are in a similar boat, although being more of a chump, I am currently at work.

Hope you feel better, and good work with the figures.