Sunday 13 November 2011

Even Stranger Days...

Once upon a time,
In a galaxy far, far away...

After a profound Remembrance ceremony this morning, I wondered what to do for the rest of the day. I didn't get very much sleep at all last night so anything too detailed was right out so I had to find something a little less immersing... and then I realised that I had something that I had just dug out of my cupboard that would be perfect for the task.

Yes...it has been lurking in my cupboard for a good few years.
Yes...it is a Terminator space marine.
Yes...it is a lot bigger than it should be.

Here is a War-Smith for the Dire Wolves; a renegade band of space marines:


Click the Pic!

He is only base coated but I guess I'll be getting on with it for a week or so. It may finally end up complete...who knows?

On a more familiar note, I have managed to rescue Captain Britain so not all hope is lost on the super-soldier programme.

Time ticks by...

See you from the taxi.

2 comments:

Phil Curran said...

Inso that is a nice looking model you've got there.

Inso said...

Thank you :) .

I am hoping it will improve with a few extra layers of paint.