Sunday 12 December 2010

It'll soon be holiday time...

Sundays are coming around far too quickly at the moment but to kick off this update, I'd like to welcome our newest follower; David Terian. Welcome to Inso's World and I hope you find something of use in amongst all the other stuff.

This week has been very similar to the one before and I have been pretty slow with hobby activity again. In fact, if Monkey hadn't helped out, I wouldn't have had anything to show off this week! As it stands, I only have one picture for you...a group of Dvarg:

Click the Pic!

Now I know it isn't a lot...but it is all I have had the enthusiasm for. I couldn't see the point in taking more pix because I want to save that for when the heavy is finished...so watch this space for a small amount of progress at some point.

This coming week at work is one of mixed shifts...to be honest I would call it a complete 'dick-dance'. I'm starting at different times and finishing late...I have a few compulsory PT sessions (including one in fancy dress...), a few meetings and a lot of work to prep everything for the holidays. I am also having to go into work during the holiday (which, to be honest, has REALLY narked me) so my mind is completely elsewhere at the moment.

As a result of all the nonsense, I have had trouble sleeping and am pretty much burnt out...I can only hope that things will improve once I know what the hell is going on at work.

I have seen something awesome...a kit of such awesomeness that it has got me thinking...

Maybe it is time for some 'big stuff'...

See you through the red mist!

No comments: