Sunday 26 December 2010

Boxing Day News.

Well, it's Boxing Day and I've been enjoying a really quiet week. I was due to travel a bit but the snow put pay to all that...so I was forced to relax and watch the world go by. Can't be bad, can it? Well, it hasn't all been sweetness and light because I seem to have picked up a little virus and have had a bit of a head cold. Fortunately, I have had plenty of time to keep myself busy so that I didn't start feeling sorry for myself and I managed to get some painting done.

First of all, I painted the nine Grymn members of the latest Tunnel Fighter squad and added the already painted comms drone to complete the unit:

Click the Pic!

Once the squad was painted, I base-coated the mech that had already been painted gun-metal before:

Click the Pic!

Next up will be another squad...if I can muster the concentration to convert it :(.

So...Christmas...I have been the very lucky recipient of a wonderful Christmas jumper (just like Monkey's) and a tiny Apache helicopter that I can fly round the living room :). I am also very fortunate to receive some GW vouchers at just the right time to replace a few dead paints...so I am very happy :).

On a different note, I have recently dug out all of my 'Dawn of War' games and uploaded them onto our PC so I have had a couple of games on those to keep me 'sci-fi'd up'. I'm hoping I can keep my concentration going so that I can work on my projects, rather than feeling sorry for myself whilst I have a cold.

Well that, as they say, is that...well for today anyway. Enjoy your week and stay careful if the snow and ice is affecting your home area.

See you across the frozen lake!

No comments: